The images will be produced as Giclee prints with archival ink on acid-free Hahnenmühle Fine Art 195-gram watercolor paper. Size: 40cmx50cm. They are framed with a simple frame, as well as signed and numbered in and limited edition.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
1) Which art movement do you consider most influential on your practice?
My work has a lot to say about light, reflections, gestures and nature. I feel that as a graphical artist I get very excited by a lot to the abstract expressionists way of thinking.
MY CREATIVE PROCESS IS A 24/7, AS I DRAW INSPIRATION OF THE EVERY DAY LIGHT, SIGHTS, SEASONS, EMOTIONS, READING...
2) Where do you go and when to make your best art?
I work from my studio most of the time and my best pieces have been created when I have "caught the moment". When idea and inspiration have become one at the same time.
3) How do you describe your 'creative process'?
My creative process is a 24/7, as I draw inspiration of the every day light, sights, seasons, emotions, reading material. I work in my studio every day on a picture, idea or a sketch.
4) Which artist, living or deceased, is the greatest inspiration to you?
There are many artists I am inspired by, Agnes Martin, Mark Rothko, August Strindberg, Helena Frankenthaler, Georgia O'Keeffe,Howard Hodgkin... to name a few.
5) Which 3 artists would you collect work by if money was no object?