The images will be produced as Giclee prints with archival ink on acid-free Hahnenmühle Fine Art 195-gram watercolor paper. Size: 50cmx55cm. The
Images are unframed, but signed and numbered in and limited edition. Prize: 2700 kroner/ print. Please send me an order by mail, or by them at Saatchi Art.com.
I am selling my Art at Saatchi Art.com.
1) Which art movement do you consider most influential on your practice?
My work has a lot to say about light, reflections, gestures and nature. I feel that as a graphical artist I get very excited by a lot to the abstract expressionists way of thinking.
MY CREATIVE PROCESS IS A 24/7, AS I DRAW INSPIRATION OF THE EVERY DAY LIGHT, SIGHTS, SEASONS, EMOTIONS, READING...
2) Where do you work?
I work from my studio most of the time and my best pieces have been created when I have "caught the moment". When idea and inspiration have become one at the same time.
3) How do you describe your 'creative process'?
My creative process is a 24/7, as I draw inspiration of the every day light, sights, seasons, emotions, reading material. I work in my studio every day on a picture, idea or a sketch.
4) Which artist, living or deceased, is the greatest inspiration to you?
There are many artists I am inspired by, Agnes Martin, Mark Rothko, August Strindberg, Helena Frankenthaler, Georgia O'Keeffe,Howard Hodgkin... to name a few.
5) Which 3 artists would you collect work by if money was no object?
Rothko, Morandi and Agnes Martin.
6) If your dream museum or collection owner came calling, which would it be?
TATE Modern - London.
7) What is your key piece of advice for artists embarking on a fine art or creative degree today?
To create what they enjoy and what challenges them not what is fashionable at the moment.
8) What is your favorite book of all time (ficton or non-fiction)?
Of all time - "The Old Man and the Sea"" by Ernest Hemingway.
9) What was the biggest lesson your university course or time studying taught you?
To never be afraid to ask a question.
10) What is your favorite Museum?
My favorite must be TATA Modern and Museo Archeologico Nazionale di Napoli.
11) And finally, if we were to fast forward 10 years, where would we find you?
I will still be an artist.